ENTRY INFORMATION FOR 2018
SUSSEX ROAD RELAY CHAMPIONSHIPS AND THE SUSSEX TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Entries now OPEN for both
Sussex Road Relays
Christs Hospital, Horsham, UKA Rules for Competition
Saturday 7th April
- Enter either through https://entries.opentrack.run/2018/sussexrelays or the Sussex Athletic website http://www.sussexathletics.net/ stating the number of teams in each age group.
- Club Vests must be worn.
- Chip timing with relay batons.
- All members of scoring teams MUST have a Sussex qualification by birth or 9 months continuous residence.
- Non-scoring teams will be allowed but they must be declared as such.
- County medals will be awarded to first three teams in each race. Awards will be made to the fastest 3 lap times in each age group, including U17 Women and Men who score in the Senior team races.
- In Senior Races, all competitors must be at least 15 years old by 1 September 2017. Veteran Women and Men must be at least 40 (or 50 or 60) on 07 April 2018, with all other ages as at 01 September 2017.
- Under 13’s must be at least 11 years old on the day of the race.
Entries Close midnight on Sunday 25th March. No late entries accepted.
Entry fees apply
An acknowledgement e-mail will be sent together with instructions and a team declaration form. If you have not received an acknowledgement e-mail by Friday 30th March please contact email@example.com
The team declaration form then need to be returned via e-mail by 8pm, Tuesday 3rd April. This is to assist with organisation. Names can be changed on the day (although not encouraged) up to 45mins before the start.
Clubs may, and are encouraged to, enter more than one team in each category.
On line entries: https://entries.opentrack.run/2018/sussexrelays
Sussex Track and Field Championships
K2, Crawley, UKA Rules for Competition
Saturday, May 12th and Sunday, May 13th
- Enter through https://entries.opentrack.run/2018/sxaatf/
- Club Vests must be worn.
- All athletes must have Sussex County qualification through birth or residence.
- Ages as at 31st August/1st September 2018 - Boys/Men U13, U15 & U17, Girls/Women U13, U15 & U17, Senior Men 19+, Senior Women 19+
- Ages as at 31st December 2018 - Men U20, Women U20
- Under 13s - competitors have to have reached their 11th birthday, but not their 13th birthday by 31st August/1st September 2018.
- Electronic Timing and Photo Finish will be in use at the Championships this year.
- The Under 13 age group have their own Championships on 30th June 2018. However, to accommodate Under 13s the County are holding a Minithon Competition for which County medals will be awarded. The Minithon will consist of 3 events, a choice of a Run (150m or 800m) a Jump (Long or High) & a Throw (Shot or Discus) and will be based on a points scoring system, the three athletes with the highest points total will be awarded County medals. Entries from Under 13s will not be accepted for individual events. Entry is at a cost of £10.00 per athlete.
- Relays - 4 x 100m for Under 15s, Under 17s & Under 20/Seniors. (Under13s 4x100m will be held within their own Championships on 30th June). Entries should be made by a Club officer (£8.00 per team).
- T-shirts (£10) and sweatshirts (£17). Available on the day but you are encouraged to order these in advance online to avoid dissappointment.
- The provisional timetable (see below) is to assist you in planning your entries. The actual timing, but not on the day, may be changed dependent upon entries. Copies of the Final Timetable will be sent to all competitors a week before the Championships. You are strongly advised to check with the Final Timetable for the actual time of your event.
- Entry fees - £5.50 per event
- Entries close at Midnight on Sunday 29rd April 2018 - NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Entrants shall compete in one age group throughout the Championships, apart from the Relays where Under 20 & Seniors compete as one team. Male and Female athletes in the Under 15 & Under 17 age groups may compete in a maximum of 3 individual events in one day.
- Enter your Best Performance from the past 6 months in the events entered to assist seeding, grading and announcing of races.
A week before the Championships you will receive a copy of the Final Timetable, Competitors’ instructions and an Entry Pass. If email supplied acknowledgement of your entry will be sent prior to this Final Timetable mailing.
Enquiries to Kate Matthews - firstname.lastname@example.org