SUSSEX AND SURREY MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS + MASTERS
Ewell Court, King George's Rec Ground, Poole Road, Epsom, KT19 9RY
Sunday, June 3rd
- Events are only open to athletes aged 35 and over
- Meeting held under WMA and UKA rules with Photo finish and EDM for long throws
- All field events, with the exception of the pole vault and high jump, will be limited to four trials.
- Due to a current low number of field officials there may be a need to cancel some field events for safety reasons, however athletes will be notified of any cancellations ASAP after the closing date and will receive a refund for these events.
- Sussex medals will be awarded to the first three athletes in all events however many people have entered or are in the age category and who have reached the SCVAC Medal Standard.
- The timetable will be sent to each athlete ASAP after the closing date, however the expected start time for the field events is 10am and the track is 12 noon.
- For information contact 07968 131 577 up to 9pm
SUSSEX U13 COUNTY CHAMPS AND QUAD-KIDS, PLUS WHEELCHAIR EVENTS 2018
Withdean Stadium, Brighton
Saturday, June 30th, 2018
- All entrants must have a Sussex County qualification through Birth or Residence. Residence requires nine months continuous residence in the County prior to the date of competition.
- Sussex County qualification may be waived in the case of athletes who are in term time residence at a School or College in Sussex. Such athletes may be regarded as “County Champions” but may not represent the County.
- Under 13 competitors are aged 11 and under 13 on 31st August 2018 i.e. School Years 6 and 7 only. Uner 11 competitors are aged 9 or over on the date of the competition and under 11 on 31st August 2018. If your child was born on or after 10th July 2009 they are too young to compete this year.
- Under 13 Athletes may compete in a maximum of three individual events in one day of an athletics meeting plus a relay. However they are only permitted to compete in one event between 600m and 1500m (inclusive) on the same day.
- Quadkids Competition - there will be separate competitions for boys and girls and each will comprise four events - 75m, 600m, standing long jump and Vortex howler throw. Athletes are expected to compete in all events (unless injured during the competition). Competition will be based on a points scoring system and the three athletes with the highest points total will be awarded County medals. There will be certificates for all competitors. For more information on the QuadKids competition visit the website: www.quadkids.org
- The Provisional Timetable is to assist you in planning your entries but the actual timing may be changed dependant on entries. Copies of the Final timetable will be sent to all competitors in the week prior to the Championships. You are strongly advised to check with the Final Timetable for the actual time of your event(s).
- Under 13 Entry fees are: £5.50 per individual event. Relay team: £9.00 per team.
- Quadkids entry fee is £6.50 per athlete for the competition.
- Enter both Under 13 Champs and Quadkids here (Note: You will need your child’s England Athletics Registration No.) You will receive a receipt email from Opentrack following entry. During the week prior to the Championships you will be emailed a copy of the final timetable.
- Email entry for relay team only to email@example.com
- Entries close at 11.59pm Sunday 17 June 2018 – NO Entries will be accepted after this date under any circumstances.
- T-SHIRTS & SWEATSHIRTS available to buy on the day. T shirts £10.00. Sweatshirts £17.00.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ENTRY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ENTRY.